Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

Are there any future plans to release a price comparison site? Either in Joomla or Magento or Drupal?
    I’d love to know if there any plans.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

Do you have any examples of what you’re thinking – for reference?

hankin Friend

Hi Tom,

I was thinking of broadbandchoices.co.uk (after you enter a postcode eg NE8 2AR). But maybe with different products.

Thanks.

gavind Friend

Count me in on this. Since there are lot’s of themes available, it could be quite a pain in comparing which one works for users financially. I just hope this wouldn’t take too much work to develop.

hankin Friend

Hi gavind,

I meant a price/product comparison theme where we can add products in there to compare – for example comparing laptops. I did not mean a way to compare existing joomlart templates.

keithscott Friend

Price comparison website is a well known type of affiliate marketing websites. eCommerce website owner publish their own products on their websites that take much time and data entry investment. Price comparison website is the type of affiliate marketing by which you can show products from other top eCommerce websites using some API feeds to promote them on your website in regards to get some commissions on directing the user to their product pages where user shop comparing prices online and finding cheapest deals and save a lot of money that they can waist in traditional shopping.

As price comparison website owners uses third party database to upload products they do not have to invest time and money in data entry processing. These websites show their users different prices for the specific product from different retailers. When user select the retailer and click on buy button or go to the store button, he/she will be directed to the store and affiliate will earn commission on exit click and on action of the user on the retailer website. Commission rates differ depending on the activities of the user on the online store.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  keithscott 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum