Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear JA Builder Team,

I’d like to thank you for all the outstanding work you put into developing the best builder for the best CMS. I understand that it takes an unbelievably large amount of effort to accomplish this. I’ve been using it since the very beginning and have created many of my customers’ sites with it.

Today however, I’ve suddenly realized that I’m unable to edit one of my sites pretty much entirely. I used FAQ 2.1 blocks there which have been free to add and use up until recently. About 2 months ago, I spent hours to build a quite complicated layout with that block. And now I can not make modifications to it unfortunately.

I believe that this situation is unacceptable. You can’t just make a block premium out of nowhere, which was free for quite some time. It was the case when JA Builder was still in beta, and it was okay, we knew that it was beta, and we were informed that certain blocks will become uneditable. But this FAQ block has been there in the stable version for free, and no previous notice was made that it will become premium.

I would like to ask you to please allow me / us to edit it, since it really took me many hours to build it, and I think the situation is quite unfair. Thank you very much in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That FAQ 2.1 block should be in premium block type. There was an unexpected issue with the release last time so it’s in free block type.

Regards

ferike Friend

I understand it, however since the issue was on your side, you should take responsibility for it. I shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of this, it’s not fair.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The team has spent much effort to build up these blocks and we do try to provide free blocks for different types already. If we set them free, it will be not fair for PRO / PREMIUM members. Pls understand us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum