Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

We have quite a lot of valuable feedback from the MONA I preview, although we have almost finished the template development and the download will be available on Monday (3th August).

The Mona is not welcomed as a WOW design but I believe it will be suitable for some blog and personal site. And to provide more flexibility & expand the usage of the template, we decided to release Bonus variations of the Mona which we name it as Mona II. This will be the bonus template for August, the official August template preview will also be uploaded next week.

So, let’s enjoy the Mona II… and don’t hesitate to say out loud if you like it 🙂

Theme 1: Blue Dark

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2: Blue Light

Theme 3: Green Dark

Theme 4: Green Light

Theme 5: Pink Dark

Theme 6: Pink Light

Theme 5: Red Dark

Theme 6: Red Light

TomC Moderator

A MOST EXCELLENT blog site template !!!

NICE WORK !!!

🙂

thatcomputerdude Friend

It’s rewarding to see that you take our constructive criticism to help shape the templates you deliver to your clients.

Nice work, I’m impressed with JA adapting to what their clients want.

sunrise Friend

This is really great and as some people asked for last month, something new and refreshing. Very nice and something I will find use for very soon.

matjkd Friend

thats much better than mona 1, it feels like the side area is part of the design rather than just placed there.

hanifahmed Friend

Well done Hung and team, the gap may still be there but at least its a smaller gap than Mona I and it seems to just flow….

The re-work of the designs also are more original so well done mate.

abdujap Friend

Thanks for listening!

Absolutely wonderful to see the Joomlart team does indeed pay close attention to the opinions of paying members when they put up a preview… at least this time they did. I agree with other posters that this time the left side works better as it’s much more integrated into the theme.

mfcphil Friend

Well although to my displeasure, the gap to the left is still there….this is a much better looking piece of work.

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Have to agree with the others this is much better looking that Mona I.

TomC Moderator

mfcphil;138900Well although to my displeasure, the gap to the left is still there….

Hey …. don’t MAKE me argue with you. 😉

tamerax Friend

much better!

Phill Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 138426 wrote:</em><blockquote> the official August template preview will also be uploaded next week.

</blockquote>

I do hope it is good. The switch to one template per month is seen by many as make or break time. Mona has dissappointed many. I think it is OK but nothing special.

August will be a tough month for JA as I am sure there will be a lot of comment on these forums regarding the first template.

Please JA, from Spetember can we have a fixed release date for each months template.

hanifahmed Friend

phill luckhurst;138947
    Please JA, from Spetember can we have a fixed release date for each months template.

I doubt it Phil, its much more easier for JA to release when they can.

Ideally, releasing every month between the 14th – 21st would be ideal and consistent, but moving dates around would give JA greater flexibility to play around with things more and even test run some templates such as JA Sulfur.

mfcphil Friend

I don’t really care what date in the month it gets released …..as long as it is worth the wait.
    We have all been waiting for a year for the switch to One template per month…..Its time to deliver the goods!!

hanifahmed Friend

One great template is better than 2 poor templates.

Besides, this means Hung is also available to respond to support tickets more often and support in the forums.

If you think about it, most of the issues started with the introduction of Magento Club, so it’ll go back to the standard it was prior the Magento club being released and the workload growing.

However, to continue with the great service JA will need to “oomph” up what it has to offer or prepare to see a decline in sales and renewals.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  abdujap 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum