Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Howdy guys,

We are excited to give you a heads-up for the forthcoming release of March Responsive Joomla template for business and portfolio – JA Biz. Come with multiple layouts, typography and color schemes, JA Biz will spice up your Business/Corporate/Portfolio Joomla site and promise you a thriving business for sure.

Here are a few of JA Biz highights:

• Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Multiple layouts
    • Support Acymailing component
    • Support EasyBlog component
    • Support RTL language layout
    • Support Megamenu
    • Off-Canvas navigation for desktop and mobile

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage in Orange color

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Homepage in Green color

Sneak Peek 3: Support EasyBlog

Sneak Peek 4: Support Policy page

Sneak Peek 5: Pricing Table Page

Sneak Peek 6: Customer Care Page

Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

kipperfletcher23 Friend

Hi
    Wow finally a functional template design. I may extend my developer membership.
    So refreshing not to see a movie or music template but a professional design that could be updated for so many business types. Great work. Look forward to its release.
    Would like to see blue and red themes some of the most popular I get asked for!

xuxo Friend

What about K2 component support? It will be included?

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@xuxo 413262 wrote:</em><blockquote>What about K2 component support? It will be included?</blockquote>

At the moment, for JA Biz, it would not be supporting K2 component, but the integration would not be a problem I must say. Though, you might have to take a bit time with the styling once integrated.

daveburstein Friend

Looks interesting. When do you think it will be ready?

adanku_papa Friend

When will it be ready for download. Just landed a new project and im convinced this is the template i am going to use.
    *Joomla Art please hurry …….

Mustapha Mugisa Friend

This looks great. But a few issues:

Is it possible to add a section for testimonials; events and downloads. These are really very critical.

Thank u.

ahsanashraf Friend

<em>@mugisa1 414302 wrote:</em><blockquote>This looks great. But a few issues:

Is it possible to add a section for testimonials; events and downloads. These are really very critical.

Thank u.</blockquote>

I agree

I’d like to know if your able to change the colours of the themes via magic colour?

Nazario A Friend

@mugisa1, our template just serves as a starting point, you can modify to add new section as you wish. Some additional style tweak might be needed depending on your specific changes.

@ahsanashraf,
    It is possible to modify theme colors via Thememagic which is part of T3 framework core. For more info, visit this document.

pedrox Friend

How will be the next template ? I hope it is something quite different and innovative… 😎

eatitooooo Friend

such a great piece of art!!! It worth every single penny!!! thanks a lot !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  eatitooooo 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum