Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

For this month Magento theme, JM Sporty comes to bring you a perfect combination of sport and fashion in one. This Magento theme has a slick design and neat layout. Fully responsive, dropdown mega menu, widescreen slideshow, tabs and sliders, all will make your sport store stand out and attractive in shoppers’ eyes.

Come along with this theme, we also add the whole new extensions JM Color Swatch for a better product detail page. Now you can have a better control over the relationship between product color, size and quantity with JM Color Swatch

Exciting Theme Features including but not limited to:

• An easy-to-configure layout thanks to JM Basetheme
    • Slider on homepage to highlight your new products/promotions
    • Mega Menu and Sidebar Shopping cart – quick navigation access
    • Multiple Languages and easily switching from one currency to another
    • Supports unlimited colors
    • Supports responsive design
    • Supports Off-canvas navigation on mobile devices and tablets

Extensions included:

• JM Megamenu
    • JM Slideshow2
    • JM Products Slider
    • JM Product
    • JM Basetheme
    • JM Color Swatch
    • JM Tabs
    • JM Masshead
    • JM Product Slider

Featured screenshots from JM Siotis Magento Theme below, enjoy!

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Products page List View

View the higher resolutionHere

Sneak Peek 3: Products Details Page

View the higher resolutionHere

Sneak Peek 4: Mega Menu

Sneak Peek 5: Unlimited Color

Sneak Peek 6: Hover effect at JM Product Slider

Sneak Peek 7: Color Swatch

Sneak Peek 8: Product Size at details

we2solutions Friend

Dear JA /JM team,

This template will be one of the premier template you are going to issue for JM world.lot of people using Gala color swatch or any other payed modules for get the colors and sized attributes display.this will fill that required gap.and one special request from me..now two most required things are done.then only a one thing i can see to add this product page.its a zoom option which you move your mouse into product details page image..try to have it.

Thanks

maumendoza Friend

Thanks!!!!!!!

Anson Chow Friend

Hi,

Could you also post up userguide for JM Color Swatch extension?
    I’m clueless of how to set it up.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi chchow,

At this moment I think this extension is only compatible with the Jm sporty theme, you would need some extra modifies to get it work with other themes, there are few steps you need to take.
    1) Create a separate Configurable product for each of product color, for example if you have a product with 3 colors then you would need to create 3 configurable products, each for a color.

2) For each product color (a configurable product) if you have several sizes for it then you would need to create several corresponding associated simple products, each for a size.

Hope you get this 😉

renizuken Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 381402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi chchow,

At this moment I think this extension is only compatible with the Jm sporty theme, you would need some extra modifies to get it work with other themes, there are few steps you need to take.
    1) Create a separate Configurable product for each of product color, for example if you have a product with 3 colors then you would need to create 3 configurable products, each for a color.

2) For each product color (a configurable product) if you have several sizes for it then you would need to create several corresponding associated simple products, each for a size.
    Hope you get this ;)</blockquote>
    Thanks alot.

mamuya Friend

so cool!!!! :laugh:

sepatunike Friend

its very cool, very fresh and suitable with my company, i want to change my website with this template 😉 thanks a lot

ziamoin786 Friend

How to upgrade Jm sporty theme in magento 2 please tell me i want to upgrade this theme in magento 2 because i am using this theme http://www.hafeezpk.com please inform me.

Anonymous Moderator

How to upgrade Jm sporty theme in magento 2 please tell me i want to upgrade this theme in magento 2 because i am using this theme http://www.hafeezpk.com please inform me.

We no longer provide Magento products at Joomlart.com . You can head over Ubertheme.com for Magento instead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum