Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

Let’s welcome our upcoming December responsive Magento theme: JM MegaMall.
    This month, we are about to bring a dynamic and professional Magento theme for a huge range of product list. With the design focusing on separate clean blocks for items, Magento theme JM MegaMall will rock any eCommerce site for digital electronic stuff or retail store.

Here are JM MegaMall main features :

• Fully responsive
    • Lots of banner blocks for promotion campaigns
    • Vertical Mega Menu
    • Item labeling with Sale/New/Hot and so on
    • Theme customization with countless color scheme
    • 5 built-in theme skin colors plus an exclusive Christmas skin
    • Advanced search allows searching right in the chosen category

List of Built-in Magento extensions for JM MegaMall:

• Mega Menu
    • JM Basetheme
    • JM Advanced Search
    • JM Product
    • JM Tabs
    • JM ProductSlider
    • JM Quick View
    • JM Masshead
    • JM Slideshow

Responsive Magento theme JM MegaMall is coming into town in the beginning of this December. While waiting, enjoy the sneak peeks and share your thoughts on JM MegaMall

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2 : Mega Menu

Sneak Peek 3 : Products page List View

Sneak Peek 4 : Products page Grid View

we2solutions Friend

can say it from one word…WOW.

Great Work Team JA & JM really cool and this is the themes what we need from you.

Thanks All.waiting to see it live

Suggesting this:

Normally sites are responsive and they going all over the screen.for and example in bookshop template there is a facility of adding bg color and when viewing the site it can see as divided from bg.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0681zgjpd8 – Normal view

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d61zgjx75 – Limited view

So in settings please add this feature.some times it take lot of time when doing some changes as our needs.i don’t know its only wanted by me but this issue i have faced lot times and if there is option to do it i think it would be a good thing to save our time.

any how i love JA .great work..

Thanks

Lara Friend

<em>@WE2Solutions 398702 wrote:</em><blockquote>can say it from one word…WOW.

Great Work Team JA & JM really cool and this is the themes what we need from you.

Thanks All.waiting to see it live

Suggesting this:

Normally sites are responsive and they going all over the screen.for and example in bookshop template there is a facility of adding bg color and when viewing the site it can see as divided from bg.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0681zgjpd8 – Normal view

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d61zgjx75 – Limited view

So in settings please add this feature.some times it take lot of time when doing some changes as our needs.i don’t know its only wanted by me but this issue i have faced lot times and if there is option to do it i think it would be a good thing to save our time.

any how i love JA .great work..

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi WE2Solutions,
    Thank you for your comment. Making improvement based on customer comment is the best way to make our themes outstanding.

Based on your comment let me sum up your request, please correct me if I’m wrong 🙂
    1.Add option to allow changing menu background
    2.Add option to change background outside main body
    3.Add option to change background inside main body

TomC Moderator

HOLY GUACAMOLE . . . . At initial glance, this may be (in my opinion) the BEST JMTC THEME EVER !!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I can’t wait to try out the demo myself … it may be JUST what I’ve been waiting for.

QUESTION:
    Any thought to integrating a BLOG extension into this theme?

Lara Friend

Thank Tom for your comment 🙂
    We will consider your suggestion about Blog extension in next JM themes 🙂

Jiaguo Huang Friend

Great work! Very Nice Theme!!!!

we2solutions Friend

Dear linhtd,

All the point you mention there is correct.i think in settings view if there is that kind of options its easy to change the design in limited time if there is a requirement.from my personal experience some times its take lot time.but its up to JM team for consider it.hope it will be there with new templates.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

@ Tom,

JA is understanding our needs remotely 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@WE2Solutions 399428 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ Tom,

JA is understanding our needs remotely ;)</blockquote>

Well, a Blog extension can be integrated relatively easily in Magento as it can into Joomla. It might just take a bit of time to modify/style to best conform to whatever final style one develops for his/her site – no biggie.

I’m very much looking forward to testing out the demo version !!!

🙂

we2solutions Friend

Hi,
    @tom – here is our dream template on live action

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#jm_megamall

Seems Super awesome…

Congrats JA/JM this will be the template of the year 2013.great work..congrats all behind this.Big Clap for specially Hung and the team including Aravind and our Magento Guru Sherlok Homes 🙂

JA IS THE BEST:):)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum