Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@lmiksch 403180 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree with Tom – I would like to see a more universal and much larger space allowed for logos. I’m thrilled you are finally starting to support Mijoshop.</blockquote> It is always going to be hard to create a logo area that everyone is happy with. I do agree with you that sometimes the default area is often too small but a lot of that is down to the fact that most of us are poor designers so are unable to re-build our own logo to fit nicely. Having said that it is not too hard to adjust the code to increase the available area depending on the template in question. Here it would be quite simple to increase the area above the menu and put a bigger logo above possible alongside a banner position. You could then simply move the menu to the left and job done. I know this takes a little coding effort but we are always happy to help in the forums. Having said that the current design trend across the web is for smaller logos and more room for content. Just look at how sites such ad the BBC, Amazon, Toyota tec have changed theirs in the last couple of years.

visual5 Friend

You can also check hikashop on you templates it would be nice and it has a free subscription also.

TomC Moderator

<em>@visual5 404198 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can also check hikashop on you templates it would be nice and it has a free subscription also.</blockquote>

One thing at a time, my friend . . .

Although, your idea does have some merit …. perhaps designing an ecommerce template – with different versions that can accommodate several different ecommerce components – such as Virtuemart, JoomSopping, MijoShop and HikaShop.

Easier said/suggested than done – as it would require extra time, development and testing on the part of the JA Development Team. Perhaps something that could be worked on over the course of several months for a “special” release during 2014.

😎

Phill Moderator

I am a big fan of HikaShop and would love to see JA make something special with it. However, it’s template system is quite complex to learn and therefore would take a lot of time and effort.

medogogo182 Friend

I was super happy to know that this JoomlArt

pedrox Friend

Please a preview of the template April 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@ pedrox,

You can see at this thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum