Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author

I rarely put the concept preview when the template has not been finished. But this time, I just can not wait to share with you guys about the JA ZinC – Braking the imagination 🙂 Although it has not been the final decision, we are planing that the template will be released with 6 theme options.
    I will put up more concept tomorrow.
    Theme 1: JA ZinC – The PAPER

View High resolution version

Updated 10/12/2008

And now the theme 2 and 3 as I promised Theme 2: JA ZinC – The Graffiti

Theme 3: JA ZinC – The Holidays (New Year 2009 & Noel)

Theme 4: JA ZinC – The Grass (young & modern)

Updated 11/12/2008

Theme 5: JA ZinC – The Movies (Punisher: War Zone)

Theme 6: JA ZinC – The Gamer (Mario)

scotty Friend

This looks very promising.

I was just looking at the YOOtheme templates yesterday and was impressed with how many themes they release with each template. Releasing 6 versions of ZinC would be a big step in the right direction. Well done Joomlart!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

And more coming tomorrow 😉 Look at the thumbnail below to see how they will look like

jay973 Friend

Looks like it could be a very nice template, I can think of a few uses for it.

damian Friend

Wow, looks great .

swemmel Friend

Hi Dinh,

Looks superrrrr. I already have a site in mind to use it. :p

And did I see it correct in the menu that there will also be a forum integrated? 😉

Regards,
    Peter

questbg Friend

Thanks for sharing Hung Dinh. This looks really promising, I like it already!

bennitos Friend

uuuuuh looking really nice, just what i was looking for! Good work on all the different themes!

questbg Friend

<em>@swemmel 94348 wrote:</em><blockquote>And did I see it correct in the menu that there will also be a forum integrated? 😉
    </blockquote>

JA Forum Concept. Sounds very interesting. Look forward to learning more about that.

Lovely looking template from the screengrab, can’t wait to see the first site entered into Site of the Month competition!

sunrise Friend

This does look great and interesting. Someone was just waying that all the templates look the same. Definitely can’t say that about this one. And nice to get a preview of it as well. Thanks a lot Hung Dinh

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Great! I love this! Thanks Joomart.com. I have never regret to sign up. 🙂

Kent

zorroh Friend

i like this template concept, but.. is there plan to release white/light/bright version? or something what not looks so dark?

scotty Friend

Well when I said it was great to see 6 versions, like YOOtheme, in the first reply, what I meant was 6 completely different versions. Same layout and structure but 6 completely different sets of images, CSS, and subject themes. Judging from the screenies of the headers, they are only mildly different.

Maybe this is a bit much to ask for while we’re still in the 2 a month phase?

We’ll wait and see.

mfcphil Friend

Not before time….but I think the penny is finally dropping.

Six different version of the same template matches and goes a bit further than the other big company has been going.

Well done JA for finally doing this

nefar Friend

<em>@sunrise 94367 wrote:</em><blockquote>Someone was just waying that all the templates look the same. </blockquote>

That was me 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)

This topic contains 111 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  dalewright 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum