Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author

glsportugal, if the slide show doesn’t work for you you can always use a different module there. I am going to use the Rokslideshow. my site is a community gaming site.

glsportugal Friend

It is a good idea, but …

Or …

The RokSlideshow is not a Foto- gallery, would not change much

I think the best option is RSGallery2

matjkd Friend

<em>@glsportugal 133191 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a good idea, but …

Or …

The RokSlideshow is not a Foto- gallery, would not change much

I think the best option is RSGallery2 …</blockquote>

well put RSgallery in it, no one is stopping you.

I’d rather have a slideshow, I’d probably reduce the height for my site but thats me.

TomC Moderator

mzaf;133137I totally agree with glsportugal – JA Sulfur should contain the same gallery of photos as Ja Avian II. It is really a waste of valuable and prime “real-estate” devoted to one single picture. With all due respect to the designers – the single picture is beautiful, but useless!!! Please give glsportugal’s suggestion serious consideration. It will enhance the Template 10 folds!!!!!!!!!! Off course, I am NOT minimizing the template … its awesome, but glsportugal’s suggestion will make it that much more useful and productive. Thanks.

Um, there is nothing stopping you from utilizing JA Slideshow to make an image gallery/slideshow in this template yourself.

wooohanetworks Friend

That is the reason why I chose CB 1.2.1 over JomSocial, there are literally no good extensions for JomSocial and Kunena, to make more then a plain JomSocial community right now. It is a good platform but with all the stuff there is for CB it makes more sense to use CB, like modules…;)

SP Media Friend

Try implement CB then maybe? It shouldnt be very difficult to do?

rmonn Friend

Thanks so much, am looking forward to the announcement of the discount for JomSocial 🙂

glsportugal Friend

It seems that the “JA Sulfur” still will not be available today … I hope there will be a good reason and surprise us with something even better than the demo 😀

rmonn Friend

<em>@glsportugal 133270 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems that the “JA Sulfur” still will not be available today … I hope there will be a good reason and surprise us with something even better than the demo :D</blockquote>

Erm, the template has been available for download for some time now:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=129

Read this topic:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/download-is-now-available/

SP Media Friend

Well it’s still a beta release, per say, as it doesnt include jomsocial.

rmonn Friend

<em>@spmedia 133273 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well it’s still a beta release, per say, as it doesnt include jomsocial.</blockquote>

It will not include JomSocial, it already has a built-in template for JomSocial though. Hung is waiting for Azrul’s final feedback. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)

This topic contains 266 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  rmonn 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum