Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

2015 is almost over, as most of our friends are busy with the holidays and season greetings, JoomlArt team is striving to prepare for the release of January template – JA Playstore, a responsive Joomla template for Game shop. Here are the sneak peeks of JA Playstore for your new year’s treat. 🙂

JA Playstore’s essential features:

• Built with T3 framework and Bootstrap 3
    • Support Megamenu
    • Fully responsive
    • Support VirtueMart component
    • Support Kunena forum component
    • Support Acymailing

Sneak Peek 1: Home Page

ja playstore home layout View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Video Page

ja playstore video layout View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 3: Forum Page

ja playstore forum layout View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 4: News Page

ja playstore news layout View the higher resolution Here

Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add.

If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

George Pitaru Friend

Looking forward to seeing a light version of this beautiful store. White, with the option of removing the background for faster loading.

empp Friend

This is one of the most promising templates I have seen on any site in a very long time, at least for my needs. I can’t wait to see it in action.

Kevin Friend

Would be totally awesome if it supported JomSocial…;)

unigene Friend

Very nice one. I would also like a lighter version of this as well (instead of only dark).

tecnolog Friend

Elegant design but the subject is very dark, should take the example template from themeforest 🙂

Just you give another look and is very well worked the design also with the blue background there is a style so dark.
    Good job!!!

vecdom Friend

K2 Styling?

It would be nice if you would include styling for k2 so those of using it can take advantage of the template too.

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

@earthrat ,

It should support JomSocial or easysocial by default, if you encounter bugs. let us know and we will get them fixed. Matching styles may be difficult to add as of now.

@vecdom The requests for K2 styles have gone down in the past year and thats the reason we for now do not provide K2 styles by default. Still, let me talk to the team to see if it can be done in future versions.

@unigene, Let me confirm with the team about the lighter version. Yes, a lighter version should also be there.

Regards

Arvind

chen2014 Friend

hi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  chen2014 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum