Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Theme 1: Basic

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2: Brown

Theme 3: Blue

Theme 4: Bonus grass

Theme 5: Bonus grunge floral

Theme 6: Bonus unique

Theme 7: Orange

Theme 8: Red

mfcphil Friend

What type of log-in system are you using on this template

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Looks good, hope to see the demo in action soon.

regards

arvind

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@mfcphil 127546 wrote:</em><blockquote>What type of log-in system are you using on this template</blockquote>
    Can’t quite put my finger on it – but I’ve definitely seen a similar type of template somewhere

And yes, what log in does it use?

Hung mate – you need to release a few more genre specific templates! It’ll make you MUCH MUCH more popular and get your rep points back up ;D

Hung Dinh Friend

mfcphil;127546What type of log-in system are you using on this template

That’s can be loaded as stand left/right module. You can put it at the bottom (support/newsletter) section.

It will not be too difficult to adopt the login to the top position like recent template but not everyone will like the “similarity” 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 127563 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Hung mate – you need to release a few more genre specific templates! It’ll make you MUCH MUCH more popular and get your rep points back up ;D</blockquote>
    I don’t agree . . . . being too pigeon holed specific is more limiting than creating stylized templates that can be THEN customized to whatever genre specific theme the user wants. If they get TOO specific, you then alienate a portion of the potential user base who have no interest or use for such specificity.

Phill Moderator

I don’t like the look of this one at all. And what is all that double spacing about?

I’ll pass on this one until I see it live.

britschi Friend

looks very good 🙂

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 127594 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t agree . . . . being too pigeon holed specific is more limiting than creating stylized templates that can be THEN customized to whatever genre specific theme the user wants. If they get TOO specific, you then alienate a portion of the potential user base who have no interest or use for such specificity.</blockquote>
    True, but people are asking for a few specifics, and a few of them won’t hurt!

And besides:
    “A template is only a starting point . . . The magic is in what you do with it from there.”
    ;D

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 127620 wrote:</em><blockquote>True, but people are asking for a few specifics, and a few of them won’t hurt!

And besides:
    “A template is only a starting point . . . The magic is in what you do with it from there.”
    ;D</blockquote>
    Right . . . which is why most ANY template could be made into a genre specific site.

right back at’cha, buddy

😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 127620 wrote:</em><blockquote>True, but people are asking for a few specifics, and a few of them won’t hurt!</blockquote>
    Like what? …. just curious.

:confused:

limeweb Friend

Template looks good. Does it come pre-packed with bugs like JA Ruby – reported on at length in that forum but as yet to receive any support from JA Developer team – if you don’t believe me, take a look for yourself.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 127622 wrote:</em><blockquote>Like what? …. just curious.

:confused:</blockquote>

How about a date and time
    How about a jazzy log-in
    How about a local and full web search
    Richer colours
    More Suffix’s
    New Typography….

Ja is in danger of lagging behind the competition

theprofessor Friend

I think it looks nice, but more of a blog look than a website look.

It looks like something that someone would use with WordPress or Blogger.

joomlaturk Friend

when will be available for download???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum