Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

For June 2016, JoomlArt team will release an eCommerce Joomla template featuring Free Virturemart component – JA Megastore.

Core features of the eCommerce Joomla template:

• Fully support Virtuemart Component
    • All required layouts for an eCommerce website
    • Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome 4
    • Fully responsive
    • Supports Acymailing extension
    • Flexible layout system
    • All default Joomla pages with custom styles
    • Optimized codebase
    • Multiple color themes
    • RTL Language Layout

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Shop page – Virtuemart main page

Sneak Peek 3: Virtuemart Category page

Sneak Peek 4: Virtuemart Detail page

Sneak Peek 5: Checkout page

Sneak Peek 6: Vertical Megamenu

Sneak Peek 7: All Default Joomla Pages

That’s it. Let us know what you think about this preview.

tom_laan84 Friend

Why again virtuemart?

tom_laan84 Friend

Also is it possible that when you say you support acymailing extension that you also give us an e-mail template that matches the template itself? That would be a big deal for the users i think and probably not very much work for you guys to do.

tom_laan84 Friend

I like the categories menu by the way! looking forward to the demo.

art3 Friend

It can be multi purpose?
    We should use this template as a corporate template or online store.

Not only as shop online:
    Example: http://demo.joomlabuff.com/nation/index.php/home

Thanks !!!

TomC Moderator

enter image description here

TomC Moderator

Why again virtuemart?

Why Not? . . . . as opposed to what?

tom_laan84 Friend

Mijoshop for instance.

TomC Moderator

Mijoshop for instance.

Well, as you know, MijoShop is a 3rd Party Commercial extension that requires separate purchase. VirtueMart is FREE – and thus more readily accessible to most users.

Of course, there is nothing preventing anyone from obtaining their MijoShop product license and integrating MijoShop into this template if one should so choose.

tom_laan84 Friend

Well professionals don’t care about crappy free webshops but more stable affordable webshops. That is why there should be a mix between the two. But there is not now. Also it is a ton of work for one guy to implement for instance mijoshop in megastore like virtuemart is done so that is not a very valid argument.

TomC Moderator

As a "professional," one should not have too much difficulty implementing MijoShop into virtually any template – so your objection is not a very valid argument.

James G Friend

I said this before about shopping cart extensions – infact didnt we have a big discussion on this forum about which shopping cart to use.

JoomlArt even created a template using mijoshop once then decided to ditch it – i dont get that as people would of bought a subscription and then they go back to virtuemart.

Paid extensions usually work alot better than free ones (that doesnt apply to all).

I understand why you would use virtuemart as it is free but if you are building an online store you will want a fully functional one with excellent support which some of the paid ones are (lets be honest if you are building a shop you can afford to buy a subscription to a fully featured system).

If you must stick with virtuemart to offer a free version then i think you should also choose a paid cart extension and offer users an alternative.

I like to develop websites and i am always more than happy to purchase another subscription for an extension if the extension is very good and well supported – i’d much prefer that than wasting time with a free extension that involves more work and time.

Template is great for a shop by the way. But again i probably wouldn’t use it as it uses Virtuemart. I’d much prefer one of the paid alternatives (e.g Mijoshop is $59 which is peanuts and you can often get a discount coupon).

We have been over this many times though.

toto13 Friend

Hi Staff!!!

Thank you so much to joomlart’ developpers! I am so happy with this template.

I was waiting this kind of template since months in T3 Framework.

You are my heros. A big thank you !!!

Best regards,

sklaujb Friend

I posted a problem I am facing using this template while setting up but no one has replied me anything !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum