Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Launching a single version Joomla 25 is the same as saying that Ja hawkstore can only be useful with VirtueMart… Is this true ?

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@swissa 370878 wrote:</em><blockquote>it would be nice if Joomlart could do a template where you can pick off VM or JS wouldn’t it?!</blockquote>

That’s like a wet dream come true! LOL.

rosmacja Friend

You can’t always get what you want…but if you try sometime…you get what you need! I want it and I want it now “hint joomla 3.5”! This looks like a great template and what I see in this demo is a job WELL DONE and enormous potential for any “sell” platform. What I see is concept here…I LIKE IT and say thank you TO EVERYONE at JA….great work…

gringo211985 Friend

All the hate for VM when it’s a free component? Perhaps if the VM people got paid they would work faster.

zomidaily Friend

Hi…

This is consecutive sports template again. Please consider News template next month, there is no News template build with T3V3 yet.

Regards,
    Joseph

<em>@Hung Dinh 370086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello folks,

Lately we have had many requests for virtuemart and sports templates, so, we thought why not release both together.
    </blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  zomidaily 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum