Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have been after a good news template for a while now, but I use easyblog by Stackideas. Would be awesome if you could make a template like this but uses easyblog instead of Joomla articles. Can you do it?see more…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  JA Developer.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  JA Developer. Reason: removed link
    exitmusic Friend

Looks like DW Focus2. Need some modern features (just like videomode in JA Magz 2, animate gifs on front page and badges for partner materials or native advertisment) for my opinion

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  JA Developer. Reason: removed link
    rikaryo Friend

I suggest the idea of adding a slide at the top.

See the pictures, I thought of 2 options Slide 1 and Slide 2

Type the slide of this Brazilian site: http://globoesporte.globo.com/

1. slide-1
    2. slide-2

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

dave_logic Friend

Is this template fully K2 compatible. In particular, do the front page modules support both Joomla Articles and K2 content items?

melvine Friend

Great, I look forward to download it. Currently, I use Teline V too : http://www.melvineobserver.com/

Personally I don’t want K2 or easyblog in it, unfortunatetly for me, K2 seem installed in this template.

Thank you to the great Team

Best Regards
    Melvine

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  melvine.
    petdiet Friend

Great template but what about comment integration and some way to make money… ads and cart?

ndmn518 Friend

Another one Ja_teline…

News site without k2, lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  ndmn518 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum