Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

February Joomla template is on the way. Let meet our newest concept of February 2016 – responsive Joomla template for Decor Shop – JA Elicyon. Here’s what’s Elicyon built on:

• Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support JA Advanced Custom Module
    • Support VirtueMart component
    • Support Acymailing extension
    • RTL Language Layout

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Shop Layout

Sneak Peek 3: Detailed Item

Sneak Peek 4: Blog Layout

Sneak Peek 5: Contact Page

That’s it for Elicyon, folks!

Please note JA Elicyon is still in development phase and features depicted above may change. Let us know what you feel about the upcoming template.

charles99 Friend

Why not add Eshop to this template? Its more stable and feature rich than VirtueMart! And yes I know Eshop is a paid component but with all the features and easy of use, its worth every cent the developer charge. Plus Eshop has a 100 Rating on Joomla.org also and only cost $35.00.

Again it would be nice to have something other than VirtueMart as the E-Commerce option when it come to Joomlart Templates… And I know VirtueMart is a free component but when you put all the missing pieces together using this component could cost you more than $300 to get the type of shop you really want.

art3 Friend

Template nice, but it is always the same.
    Why not make a "Template Multiprose"?
    Work with different types of business, you continue with the same and not escuhcan ask what your users.
    Joomlart is no longer a good option, sorry.

7then8 Friend

Looks nice, but Virtuemart is a bad choice. Makes no sense to make shops that are too specific to only one ecommerce solution. I would vote for a simple, clean, standard e-commerce theme, that fits a few templates in a basic way.
    Then I think you drop k2 completely. That makes sense in one way, but many sites started k2 and a new solution is no option then.

romello Friend

Looks like an excellent template. Bring it on!!

I also agree with the above reply about the eshop. It looks very feature rich and we will probably get better integrations and products with the eshop. Virtuemart is excellent but a pain to work with in the real business world.

Thanks and Keep up the good work!

Romello

James G Friend

Is it me or the templates seem to be getting lazier?

No variation. no different themes – just a couple different colours.

Could atleast add some styled pages people would generally use – about, services, portfolio, faq, testimonial

Qvsoft Friend

@7then8 King Content CCK should be a solution to replace K2, it has all features that K2 has, even more. And it support bootstrap 3 in the core, so you can install it in any Joomlart template, it will match the style of template without any style change.

carlos_wagner Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum