Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Looks great guys, Love the new site.

moccras Friend

Well said Tom…

mihirc Friend

Lovely CLean design. Will surely be using it on a couple of websites.

nihues Friend

Beautiful, as usual! I liked the clean visual.

rumahkiri Friend

hmmm… more or less, this template look like Solar Sentinel from Rocket Theme

munders Friend

<em>@rumahkiri 184023 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmmm… more or less, this template look like Solar Sentinel from Rocket Theme</blockquote>

Although this theme seems basic, it is still better than Solar Sentinel, and has better coding. Solar Sentinel was made in May 2009.

uniquebiz Friend

With 16 hrs on the countdown till release of the template, I’m disappointed there isn’t a demo site up yet? I get frustrated at this thread bouncing around while several screenshots have to load each time I try to read the last post. Can we stop having these screenshot displayed by default? Like give us the url in a link as an attachment that way we don’t have to view them unless we want to, please?

@munders
    Even a 12 mth old design like Solar Sentinel looks quite nice, and RT certainly has the wood over JA for online documentation that is clear, readable and not cut & paste jobs from other templates and available to all users.

Blessings Shannon

dreambuilds Friend

I will not say anything, I like the colors and when template will be alive, then I will consider to make some great improvement and will show you what can be done from this basic template. Great framework and a little work can result with an awesome site. I believe that JA will release some amazing designs in the future, in the meantime I am very satisfied with this new JA official site, great improvement.

smitheringale Friend

All is working well. Looking forward to seeing new colours too.

Hi,

I cannot see the new template. When I click on “Read More” on the home page in the box where the time used to be – I am taken to a page for which I do not have access.

I’m not being impatient – well, ok, yes I am 🙂 But my main goal is to let you know about this ASAP in case everywone is affected by this 🙂

didima Friend

movie blog or site would be great with this.

VisiGod Friend

Would love to see white designs 🙂
    It looks like a very universal template. Good.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum