Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Lady and gentlemen!
    I have something new to represent this month! A social template which I guarantee you can not find elsewhere

Proudly present “native” design for JomSocial and Agora! Forum component

Home Page:

View the higher resolution HERE

JomSocial Home Layout:

Profile Layout:

Group Layout:

Forum Layout.
    We start with Kunena in mind when design but end up making our first try with Agora from the awesome jVitals team

Hung Dinh Friend

For your information, we are working hard on this as well as the Teline IV and the bonus template
    Hopefully we ll roll out the demo + beta version in a couple of days.

I know it can be a long wait for August, but trust me this template is going to rock!

we2solutions Friend

New JA Social looks stunning.keep it up.that is the Real Joomlart :).much more hopes with JA Teline4.keep it up Ja Team.all the best.

benj100 Friend

Looks great. This is the design quality that got me to sign up with Joomlart in the first place. Keep up the good work.

smitheringale Friend

This looks very impressive!

<em>@WE2Solutions 191721 wrote:</em><blockquote>New JA Social looks stunning.keep it up.that is the Real Joomlart :).much more hopes with JA Teline4.keep it up Ja Team.all the best.</blockquote>

lpeet01 Friend

This looks really good guys, great work! One thing I would recommend is to have the login/logout on the top right very similar to your site so it follows you in all menus.

zao dao Friend

looks much better than these month’s templates,i really not like ja ores ,ja nortie,this month’s template ooks really nice

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

lpeet01 Friend

So is this a September template or do we have a real long wait unit August of 2011 ;P

Manos Moderator

Well it’s still August! So be patient!
    Good work needs testing!! And JA is testing

santoshalom Friend

wow nice template.. great job joomlart

gnumax Friend

Very elegantly Layout,

JoomlArt as always demonstrating its high quality.

🙂

gberm Friend

WOW. Yes, I need it, I want it. When will it come!
    Yes, yes, yes… 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

A few more screenshots…

– JA Megamenu of JoomlArt.com site are offered in this template.
    – JA Social can also be a news portal, industry trended blog style 🙂

I really love the tags “new, beta, hot, featured, free, #number” it is worth of thousand words and very inviting 🙂 the are called “usable typography” in web design.

<em>@lpeet01 191729 wrote:</em><blockquote>This looks really good guys, great work! One thing I would recommend is to have the login/logout on the top right very similar to your site so it follows you in all menus.</blockquote> Look at this concept, you can see a quick top navigation where you can put login/logout…

MegaMenu:

New/Magazine Layout options:

Black and white look:

Green Color:

Red Color:

benj100 Friend

The previews are great. When can we expect it ready for download?

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@benj100 191841 wrote:</em><blockquote>The previews are great. When can we expect it ready for download?

Thanks</blockquote>

Demo are coming in a several days (3-4) then normaly you can have the download after 2 days. Because this is the first time we support Agora, we are working with jVitals developers to help with the fine tuning of HMTL/CSS markup as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

This topic contains 103 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum