Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,

We’re back again with our monthly Preview for the April Responsive Joomla template for Interior Decor, Corporate portfolio – JA Decor.

This month template is dynamic with its block layout design, comes with multiple color schemes, features Mijoshop shopping cart component and EasyBlog component apart from the regular features.

What’s in JA Decor:

• Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support Mijoshop component
    • Support EasyBlog component
    • RTL Language Layout compatible
    • Megamenu support
    • Off-Canvas navigation for mobile and tablet

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Homepage in Red color

Sneak Peek 3: EasyBlog Support

Sneak Peek 4: Mijoshop Support

Sneak Peek 5: About Us Page

Sneak Peek 6: Featured Projects Page

Sneak Peek 7: Our Services Page

That’s it for April, folks!

Please note JA Decor is still in development phase and features depicted above may change.Let us know what you feel about the upcoming template.

kipperfletcher23 Friend

You are doing well another great template.
    Would it be possible to have the video play directly on homepage rather than linking to a page with a video on it.

Would love to see a nice video play on screen.

James G Friend

This looks good.

Certainly looks like something different and give those potential who like to display their work/portfolio.

Can see this coming in handy for me.

Hung Dinh Friend

@kipperfletcher23 For JA Decor, as you click on the play button here 1) it won’t direct you into the video sub page 2)the video window will pop up to play on its own, similar with how the iphone 5c video popping up here at apple.com.

digitalix Friend

looks not bad, another useless Template for me, my customer do not need easy blog, they need K2, not cause its free, cause its so good and helpfull. If they would like to have a blog system they would install wordpress instead. Sorry to say, joomlart is more and more unattractive to me.

James G Friend

There is nothing to stop you installing K2 after?

Alot of people dont have use for K2.

There are alot of templates with K2 already, or infact you can take the themes from those templates and add them to others with a little modification.

James G Friend

In an ideal world i would like to see them incorporate the same sort of components each month in their templates.

For example

Joomle Conent with different styles Portfolio, Blog, Corporate, Newsletter, Magazine etc
    CCK: K2 – With different styles like Portfolio, Blog, Corporate, Newsletter, Magazine etc (I think you understand what i mean)
    Shopping: Mijoshop
    Blog: EasyBlog

These above are great starting points for anyone and also gives great variety to users.

Then theres
    JomSocial/EasySocial
    Kunena
    and possibly more.

wnthemes Friend

I agree.
    K2 is a standard in Joomla content, many variants, blog, portfolio, directory, etc.

Phill Moderator

<em>@jameswhufc 418361 wrote:</em><blockquote>In an ideal world i would like to see them incorporate the same sort of components each month in their templates.

For example

Joomle Conent with different styles Portfolio, Blog, Corporate, Newsletter, Magazine etc
    CCK: K2 – With different styles like Portfolio, Blog, Corporate, Newsletter, Magazine etc (I think you understand what i mean)
    Shopping: Mijoshop
    Blog: EasyBlog

These above are great starting points for anyone and also gives great variety to users.

Then theres
    JomSocial/EasySocial
    Kunena
    and possibly more.</blockquote> In theory that sounds good but in practice it would restrict new ideas coming to the fray. As well as trying to support layouts that will inevitably need constant updating due to third party changes, no new ideas would be tried layout wise if JA were forced down the fixed joomla content types. IMHO better design extended com_content types based on the individual template in question. With minimal work the end user can borrow com_content layouts from other templates anyway. As for CCKs such as K2, I personally think they are on their way out with the flexibility that J3.x allows use with com_content. Instead we will see packages that simply allow article entry via a form or similar that will do everything we are used to without having to design to the limits of K2 etc.

makzed Friend

WOW, amazing template!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  makzed 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum