Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I want to create a new header image (logo.jpg) to replace the default one.
    I did several tests with sizes when it comes to create the final jpg file.

The problem is that no matter what size (resolution => x * y pixels) I create my images, when I look at my site in the web browser, the image of the header always gets resized to a bigger size (probably 50% more I would say) which is very annoying cause I loose the original precision/quality of the image with such automatic ‘zoom’. I’m using IE6 – is it only a side effect with IE6 or with any browser? Even the default logo.jpg that comes with the template (which is 370 x 41) gets resized (either on my joomla site or even with the live demo of Regulus on the Joomlart site).

Is there a way to prevent this, I definitely would like to preserve the original resolution and quality of my images? :((

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    Nexus99

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi Nexus99,

Could you give us your site url please. If you just only replace the logo with the same size, it will display correctly without resizing.

nexus99 Friend

Hello!

My problem is fixed – it was a programming mistake from my side when I did some changes to the code.
    Sorry about that. :((

Nexus99.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nexus99 17 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum