Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Good day,
    I’ve been focusing lately on reducing the size and optimizing a site on my pc (localhost) running JA Purity II. I don’t really know if this is an issue, or a missing feature of T3 Framework, hence there it goes.

Why T3 Framework is loading usertools.css (as far I know is only used by the CPanel) if it’s not being used? More in deep, there is any possibility of customizing which css/js files are loaded and which not? Perhaps setting the ability to directly focus on templates instead of base-theme?

I hope this questions can be of help for T3 Framework, which – by the way – is in my humble opinion the best template framework for most type of sites, if not almost all.

Bb!

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can do that

Open
    <blockquote>plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/etc/layouts/default.xml</blockquote>

And remove it

<file>css/usertools.css</file>

jdkock Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 340491 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can do that

Open

And remove it

<file>css/usertools.css</file>
    </blockquote>

And where in the code is this default.xml file read ? Because with Google Pagespeed i get the message that i should use inlining with this css file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jdkock 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum