Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello !

I’ve been watching, that T3 changes css-classes by name.

For example: btn-group –> t3onoff

How can I prevent T3 from doing this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know in which case it change the class? you can provide the login info and clarify the issue so I can check.

Regards

baujahr70 Friend

Hi and thanks for your response

you’ll find the login info at the first post

When you chose the menupoint "TERMINE" and create a new calendar-event by clicking the PLUS-symbol that appears, when you hover the mousepointer on the upper right corner of any day-container, you’ll enter the frontend-edit of the event-management.

chose on "Kategorien" anything except of "öffentliche Termine" and the radio-button will appear.

On any othe template the css-class of the radio-button is the bootstrap-class "btn-group". Under T3 the class is called "t3onoff"

I tried to give over the "btn-group"-class by hand in the frontend-edit-override, but it disappears either.

I made an article and entered this code:

<div class="span10"> <fieldset id="jform_Ticker" class="radio btn-group tgs_ticker"> <label for="jform_Ticker_0" class="btn radio active btn-danger">Nein <input type="radio" id="jform_Ticker_0" name="jform[Ticker]" value="0" checked="checked" class="btn radio"> <label for="jform_Ticker_1" class="btn radio">Ja <input type="radio" id="jform_Ticker_1" name="jform[Ticker]" value="1" class="btn radio">

<div class="btn-group"> <span class="btn-group">

When I look at the article on the website, the fieldset-class "btn-group" changed to "t3onoff".
    the div- and the span-class stay.

baujahr70 Friend

I killed some verry agressive code in /plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/frontend-edit.js

//frontend edit radio on/off - auto convert on-off radio if applicable
            $('fieldset.radio').filter(function(){
                return $(this).find('input').length == 2 && $(this).find('input').filter(function(){
                        return $.inArray(this.value + '', ['0', '1']) !== -1;
                    }).length == 2;
            }).addClass('t3onoff').removeClass('btn-group');

Now everything looks fine.

Wouldn’t it be possible to activate / deactivate such strange code in an config-tool?

What will happen on next update of T3-system-plugin?

Saguaros Moderator

Try to copy that file into template folder: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/js/

baujahr70 Friend

Doesn’t work

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is the core file so try to remember to backup it first before updating T3 framework.

Regards

baujahr70 Friend

wouldn’t it be enough to chmod the file to 444?

Saguaros Moderator

You mean the permission of file, the recommended permission should be: File-644 and Folder-755

baujahr70 Friend

What would happen if I set the file permission to 444 ?
    Wouldn’t I be able to update the T3 framework?
    Will I get an error?

…or will the installation routine ignore the file?

Saguaros Moderator

That above permission is recommended but of course you can keep your own permission settings for file/folder on your site.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum