Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This site was done with a pretty unmodified Beryl for a (Church) Preschool/Daycare. It’s got all core info and good enough for public, but still a lot of additional functionality are going to be added.

Thoughts?

http://peacechristian.com

mfcphil Friend

Fine looking site….maybe a little image in your Welcome to Our New Website thread would break up all the text in the middle of the homepage….just a thought 😉

fabrian Friend

Thanks for the tip. I’m actually waiting on a whole lot of of caption-type images from them. I know there’s a lot of imagery missing, but they wanted it public asap. There’s still a slew of additions yet to be added… forms, images, download area etc.

I probably should have waited to post this site here..lol :-[ 😉

<em>@mfcphil 153595 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fine looking site….maybe a little image in your Welcome to Our New Website thread would break up all the text in the middle of the homepage….just a thought ;)</blockquote>

didima Friend

l like it nice one because alot of stuff just matches very well, well done 😉

fabrian Friend

<em>@didima 155101 wrote:</em><blockquote>l like it nice one because alot of stuff just matches very well, well done ;)</blockquote>

Thanks 🙂 Of course, it’s been at a stall due to the holidays coming and the owners still haven’t given me a bunch of stuff to add.

adamholland73 Friend

i like it..nice page! keep it up…;)

adam holland[/url]

amitkn Friend

Hello Fabrian,

Excelent use of Beryl Template, good images, and also important information.
    Keep it up.

Amit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  amitkn 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum