Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

So after updating to 1.0.8 (and I don’t even know if that’s the issue) I can no longer use JA Builder.

When I go to the editor, change anything, click publish: Page opens with my latest changes correctly.
    When I click edit again, all previous changes are lost like they never happened.

Before you ask, yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have tried a different browser, yes I tried the previous 1.0.7 release, no i did not change ANYTHING on my website.

I expect an immediate fix, as this has happened before way too many times for it to be acceptable (if it ever was…)

I am adding the login details but PLEASE be aware, this is a production site, nearly finished I would not like anything changed/tampered with

tinax Friend

I have this problem too…. please help!!

Biggi

bositman Friend

Anyone???

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Guys,

I have spoken with Arvind and he is going to look into this issue, if you check my thread for 1.0.8 you’ll see we have a similar problem.

The issue is JA making calls to their servers, if they change this to local files on our own servers then these issues will be fixed and the time it takes to publish a page will increase greatly.

Check my thread for updates as I will post the update I get from Arvind and the team.

Hope we can get this resolved ASAP as we’re all facing the same issues and when we’re paying the amount we have then this should categorically never happen!

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked both @bositman ‘s website and Richard also but I could see content in edit mode of page, you may try to clear browser’s cache & cookies first.

Let me know if problem still persists.

Regards

bositman Friend

You didn’t even take time to read my post?

I will quote myself again:

Before you ask, yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have tried a different browser, yes I tried the previous 1.0.7 release, no i did not change ANYTHING on my website.

You can see the blocks in edit mode, but if you change stuff and publish, they work the first time. If you edit again, everything is lost.

Saguaros Moderator

I did changed some text in Destination page > Publish > then Edit again but it still shows fine.

What change you proceed to replicate the issue?

bositman Friend

Your change just undid the top menu background and also changed the top menu logo which I changed last time, so you just replicated the issue… Please also try changing anything in the homepage, which I am currently trying to edit

I also tried disconnecting my account, but after it prompted disconnected successfully, i was still logged in. Clicking publish keeps loading forever too.

Edit: I cleared the whole Firefox cache again, manually deleted all cookies from the domain, clicked forget on the website from firefox and STILL nothing of the above works.

I tried it with Internet Explorer when I could successfully disconnect the account. Trying to reconnect from firefox got me a message "unable to connect site" but I could do it in IE.

I am STILL getting the initial problem even with Internet Explorer which had no cookies or cache saved whatsoever. Please fix this…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  bositman.
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bositman Friend

Thank you for the video, I believed you the first time too…
    As I said in my previous post, the issue happens on the home page, not the destinations page.

Please guide me on how to fix my 2 problems, instead of showing me how it’s working for you:

-Firefox and Chrome both cant publish or disconnect, and as I said I cleared both cookies and cache from both – How to fix this??

-Internet Explorer is the only browser that currently can publish and disconnect the account, but after multiple attempts to fix these issues, if you now edit either Home or Home2, only half the website is shown in edit mode, up to charter, missing 4 blocks below it…I am too scared to click publish at this moment since it could delete my 4 months work.

Saguaros Moderator

The new version of JA Page Builder is released, did you try to update and check again?

bositman Friend

Can you guarantee me that upgrading won’t destroy my page data? I already took a backup to file, tried restoring it to test it and it seems to restore incomplete.
    But I guess I have to risk losing my work and I have no choice…very sad for a paid service.

I will try and get back to you.

bositman Friend

Updated to latest JA page builder. Editing my Home or Home2 page shows me 2/6 blocks you can see at the main page at this moment, even on incognito mode. PLEASE offer me a solution without loss of months of work.

The things that are happening with your tool are unacceptable…

bositman Friend

Any help? :/

Saguaros Moderator

This may come from the old version, I could update the block manually for you, let me know.

In some circumstance like you move a page from site to site without using import/export feature, … , the content in edit mode is not pushed into the server cloud so you don’t see it in edit mode. This is solved in latest version of JA Builder with better revision.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bositman 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum