Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

love the template…. after a few minor color and style changes it will be great…a couple of questions regarding backend info.

1. total size of the files?
    2. component integration check–any known problems or any forseeable problems with these 3 joomla components.

mosets tree?
    virtual mart?
    joomlaboard?

3. membership sales refund policy?

thanks for taking the time to answer these. i need to purchase [a] template within the next 2 hours. ciao!

knappy1 Friend

i’ll answer my questions in case someone is interested.

100000-150000
    yes to all 3 components
    don’t know

gregory3 Friend

A lot of these are backend type files and do not reflect on what is loaded on the page. Do not use template file size as a guage of how it will load. These templates are css based with some graphics that are sized appropriately for serving up even dial up users.

You can’t judge ones persons problems with a certain component as a template issue. You would have to know what modifications to their joomla install they are using and the versions of the components and joomla itself they are using. I’m willing to bet you can find users that have used all of those components with no issues at all. No one comes on the board to say Hey, I installed all this with this template and it worked great.

From Joomlarts ToS
    <blockquote>8. REFUND POLICY: Since JoomlArt is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the membership is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing membership at our site. All license fees are non-refundable. </blockquote>
    And Justifiably so.

I think you made the right decision but not for the right reasons. There are more questions that should be asked when you are trying to get a feel for where you should spend your money. Dig a little deeper in the forums and see what the customers have to say about a particular provider and not only the product they provide but the service and support that goes with it.

phleum Friend

Hi There,

I’m having trouble with mosets tree with Antares and Pollux. It may be something in the way I’ve cutomized the mosets tree template, but I think the problem was there out-of-the-box. I can’t put my finger on it…

Onecertain views in mosets (specifically category view) the left modules bump below the content, and the right modules fill in to the left. It looks wierd. But the display is fine on the main index, on item view pages, and even item lists accessed from the alphabetical list. This doesn’t seem to have anything to do with module size, whick I know is an issue with column placement.

I’ve seen one site that uses mosets successfully with an older joomlart template.

Moreover, I’ve had trouble finding ANY sites that are using both mosets tree and a joomlart template. I’m sure they are there somewhere.

Hope this helps. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d liekt o hear them…

phleum Friend

In mucking around Mosets Tree, I found my particular glitch. Watch carefully for open/closing table, td, tr and divs, as they can mess up the template…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phleum 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum