Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart-

I’m extremely interested in purchasing the Job Board component, however have a couple questions. First, is there any way you can search by jobs either by city or zip code and radius from city or zip (5 miles, 10 miles, 25 miles away from city or zip).

Also, in the demo, that some states are children of other states (Georgia is below Arkansas). Has this been fixed or is this just to show that there can be nested categories?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Hope to buy this soon! 😎

Cheers,
    Kevin

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Thanks so much for your interest in our JA JB component and glad to let you know that your 1st question has been reported already via http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-600 and will be planned to integrate into coming release.

For 2nd question, no worries as this is our data used to demo, you can manage/change/edit via admin.

More info, the coming JA JB 1.5.0 release, a big version with lots of bug fixes and new features/improvements is under rush progress and scheduled to release at the end of this October.

Let’s wait and enjoy together.

kjlarski JATC

That’s fantastic news! In that case, I’ll wait for the next version and will purchase it immediately. Please put me on the mailing list for the announcement, and I’ll be one of the first purchasers.

If you need help testing the new version, I’d be happy to help. Just let me know. 🙂

kjlarski JATC

Hi there-

I heard 1.5 is released, and was curious if it has the feature to search via mile radius from a zip code. Could you please let me know if this is ready. If so, I’m excited to purchase!

All the best,
    Kevin

Vinh CV Friend

Dear kjlarski

JAJobBoard have developed “JAJB Zipcode search in USA add-on” to support search job by distance from a zipcode in USA. You can download it via: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1707

To use this feature, you can:
    1. Download and install JAJobBoard component
    2. Download and install JAJB Zipcode search in USA add-on and follow the guide to use it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum