Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to know how to delete the powered by T3 logo and link and how to translate the “Posted by…” text that appear under the title of the articles…

Thanks

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You remove this code from templatesja_minisiteblocksfooter.php

<div id="ja-poweredby" class="<?php echo $t3_logo ?>">
    <a href="http://t3.joomlart.com" title="Powered By T3 Framework" target="_blank"><span>Powered By T3 Framework</span></a>
    </div>

– You delete all of files of /cache and /t3-assets directory.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

You can also just hide it (powered by ) from template settings!
    Take a look here -> http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#General_Settings

Regards

Manos

andreamarucci Friend

Thanks! And what about the “Posted by” translation?

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Posted by on which component ? K2 or com_content ? or Module ?

Regards

Manos

khoand Friend

<em>@andreamarucci 264701 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks! And what about the “Posted by” translation?</blockquote>
    You remove this code from pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlcom_contentcategoryblog_item.php in the line #68

<dd class="create">
    <?php echo JText::sprintf('COM_CONTENT_CREATED_DATE_ON', JHTML::_('date',$this->item->created, JText::_('DATE_FORMAT_LC2'))); ?>
    </dd>

– You delete all of files of /cache and /t3-assets directory.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I hate to be picky … but I am not seeing a “Posted by” but rather a “Posted on”. Is this what you meant?
    And are you wanting to find it to change the TRANSLATION or to remove it entirely as I think khoand was trying to describe how to do above?

khoand Friend

I have a mistake. My previous way to remove “created on”. I don’t see “Posted by”. Could you give us a link to your page has the word?
    <em>@khoand 264717 wrote:</em><blockquote>You remove this code from pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlcom_contentcategoryblog_item.php in the line #68

<dd class="create">
    <?php echo JText::sprintf('COM_CONTENT_CREATED_DATE_ON', JHTML::_('date',$this->item->created, JText::_('DATE_FORMAT_LC2'))); ?>
    </dd>

– You delete all of files of /cache and /t3-assets directory.</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum