Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am usin JA Blaze. Joomla 1.7 and on the front page the first article posted nicely except for not displaying the comment section (JA Comment) the second article posts in a tiny column on the left.

kmjrecords Friend

I just figured it out. Sorry for wasting digital space. :-[

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmjrecords 271537 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just figured it out. Sorry for wasting digital space. :-[</blockquote>
    Darn you . . . . Now we’re going to have to shut everything down . . . disinfect the walls . . . relocate all of the farm animals . . . change our legal name and mailing address . . . and re-order the monogrammed towels !!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US ?????

:p

kmjrecords Friend

LOL LOL Its all your fault. Oh and Manos too. You guys taught me to well on the first site. 😀 I am actually getting the hang of it a little bit. I am just about finished with a another site for my book and really didn’t have to many issues. Well since I have your attention. On JA Slide show the arrows to change the images are not aligned perfectly. They dont seem to move when i want to xhange the size of the box. How do I fix that?

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmjrecords 271558 wrote:</em><blockquote>On JA Slide show the arrows to change the images are not aligned perfectly. They dont seem to move when i want to xhange the size of the box. How do I fix that?</blockquote>

As a rule of thumb, it’s always helpful to post the url of the site you’re working on so we can inspect various elements toward trying to better assist.

kmjrecords Friend

All is well I figured it out. Thanks!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmjrecords 271657 wrote:</em><blockquote>All is well I figured it out. Thanks!!</blockquote>
    Want a job ???

😀

kmjrecords Friend

That would be great. Can I work from home!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmjrecords 271741 wrote:</em><blockquote>That would be great. Can I work from home!!</blockquote>
    Nah, forget it … we did a background check and discovered you’re wanted in 37 countries for defrauding eldery women out of their doily collections. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. THESE WOMEN NEED THEIR DOILIES !!!!

:p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum