Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I checked the wiki documentation and didn’t see this mentioned. How can I enable an employer to post unlimited standard jobs? I only want to charge them for premium jobs.

I see a setting under Accounts and Permissions -> How many standard jobs can new employer post for free? If I set that to -1, will that enable an employer to post unlimited standard jobs?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

JAJobBoard current doesn’t support employer can post unlimited standard/premium jobs.

sharpdome Friend

Really? Can this featured be added?

Also, what’s the maximum number that can be entered in those fields currently?

I want to offer free unlimited standard jobs and only charge for the premium jobs.

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

We will add this feature in the next version: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-794
    The maximun number can be stored in those field is: 2147483647 (int value in MySQL)

georgios Friend

You can perhaps use :

system configuration > Standard posting – payment or not? > No

Also employers can post post unlimited standard jobs?

Nguyen Hong Friend

<em>@georgios 211973 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can perhaps use :

system configuration > Standard posting – payment or not? > No

Also employers can post post unlimited standard jobs?</blockquote>

Right. Thanks Georgios :laugh:

Hi sharpdome,
    I’m sorry for the confusion of Vinhcv above. Please do as suggest by Georgios. The Employer can post unlimited standard jobs.

Good luck.

sharpdome Friend

Thank you. I will make that change. Also, what number should I enter for “How many standard jobs can new employer post for free?” Is this ignored if the “system configuration > Standard posting – payment or not? > No” is configured?

Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi sharpdome,

Yes. When you set “system configuration > Standard posting – payment or not? > No”, you can ignored “How many standard jobs can new employer post for free?” because it has no effect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen Hong 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum