Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to change the menu to the Large Vertical Menu and make that default?

If not, where can I change the background color of the horizontal main menu to white and the links (text) to black?

Also, how can I make the menu taller?

Here is the site http://www.justlook3d.com

Thanks…

Also, we are selling a screen protector that turns phones in to 3D, it is really cool. If this template wont work do you have any other ideas?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change configuration of the setting Vertical Menu by enabling option as my screenshot

And after that the menu on your site wil change to white color in background and black link

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change configuration of the setting Vertical Menu by enabling option as my screenshot

And after that the menu on your site wil change to white color in background and black link

Ninja Lead Moderator

biglsolutions Friend

Thanks for getting back to me. But the issue is that this is only for Large screens. Is it possible to keep it there all the time with the exception of mobile?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@biglsolutions 484259 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for getting back to me. But the issue is that this is only for Large screens. Is it possible to keep it there all the time with the exception of mobile?</blockquote>

On mobile device is resolution very small and it could not show Vertical Menu on that. I’m so sorry about this and you only show the menu on mobile device with off-canvas menu

tresoar Friend

I have a problem with the menu too.
    On my pc screen with resolution 1080 x 1024 the menu is not on the left side. On my bigger screen is does. (see image)
    I would like the menu on the left side too on my 1080 x 1024 screen. And if it is possible also on screena with width 1024 px.
    I hope someone can help.

tresoar Friend
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tresoar 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum