Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m using JA_Mercury on a site I am running and have come across a problem which I can only replicate in IE7 – FF and IE6 display fine.

The problem is that the top image and the top module overlay the top navigation – but they don’t in IE6 or FF.

I could be having a real blonde moment and have missed something here … does anyone else have the same problem? I tried searching for IE7 but the forum wouldn’t let me due to it being less than 4 characters! >:(

The URL in question is http://www.ichthusvideo.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Ruth Cheesley

rcheesley Friend

Is anyone able to shed any light on this issue at all? I am sure others may have this problem. Could it be to do with the fact that I removed the large image header from the standard template?

elitedaemon Friend

Hi man, I also removed the large image header but i dont have this problem =s. I dont have an image file as header, but a flash animation, you can see it looks ok here.

My guess is that along the way you changed some height parameter in the css file.

Try restoring the original css file, and then change a few parameters at a time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elitedaemon 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum