Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to create three different type of search to display in different pages of my site that use different extra fields. For example, one search that searches homes would include the only home extra fields and an other search that searches vehicles will include only the vehicles extra fields.
    How could I do this?

Thanks

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    In JA K2Filter, extrafields display on search form is from a plugin setup. Module only have display function.

For your need, i think you can create pages, they link to the corresponding category. when set module on pages, it auto detect category and their extrafields to display in form-search.

Regards

7of9 Friend

I am not sure I understand. What do I have to do in order to set search in a specific page to select category x in the module?

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    Please refer to http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-k2-fillter-module/#post-369409, may be that helps

But for in case, i think you dont need to set value default for your categories dropdown, only need to use css to hide Drop-down categories on each page.

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phan Gam 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum