Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using this great template, and I have one question.
    I want to use two positions from different layouts in the same page. So I want to use the default-content-left layout (using, overall, position 5 and 6) and features-intro-2 layout (the features-intro-2 position). So what I did was using the default-content-left layout and changing one position for the features-intro-2 position. So now I have the default-content-left layout with features-intro-2 position plus position 5 and 6.

But if you check http://avgleam.com/index.php/conciertos
    you will see that features-intro-2 position is not what It should be: that grey box at the beginning instead of covering all the block and the typography is not the same.

So I guess I can not do this mixture but, what should I do if I want to use in the same page positions which belongs to other layouts. I see in the documentation how to create new positions, but I would like to add existing positions to one specific layout.

Thanks!!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To customise the layout blocks you need to edit the layout files and copy the block code and paste them in your layout.
    You can see how the positionenter link description here files are defined in the /tpls foldePHPf the template.
    You can copy the block code and use it each other php files.
    T3 documentation Here

avgleam Friend

Thanks! I have it already

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum