Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I don’t know how I should title my problem, I don’t know what’s wrong, so I can’t search the forum eather….

I hope someone find the time to take a look at it and help me out!

Check the following page:
    http://www.bujinkan-belgium.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=168

as you can see the interviews list is at the bottom, it should be at the right (where there’s whitespace now). Same when clicking the ‘read more’ on the article.
    This is not happening to the other pages with the same settings (sub menus on articles).

Conditions:
    Sub menu ‘Interviews’ is a Category Blog Layout, with only the leading article showing.
    The article list named ‘Interviews’ is a module possitioned in colmass-1

The article named ‘Interview with Arnaud Cousergue’ is a picture with small text, then a readmore devider, then a module loaded: JW Player. The intro text is set to hide so when clicking the readmore you only see the video and the title of the article.

I changed the size of the player, still same problem.
    watched the code with firebug, it’s the same as the other submenus

what did I miss? can someone help?

lamvt Friend

NO problem on MY browser IE 7,8 and FF
    check again

kunoichidee Friend

I got the luck a collegue of mine found the problem in the meanwhile (sorry so fast lol)

apparently there was a div tag problem

I use since recently the JCE editor and apparantly he was adding div tags instead of paragraph tags in the code when I posted the new article.

By changing that it solved the problem!
    I don’t really get why the editor has the option divs in there when it gives trouble in an article, can someone maybe explain me? or maybe that’s a too big of a topic to cover!

anywayz, thanks for looking into it though!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kunoichidee

When you edit this plugin, you can choose div tag or p tag for your article. Please check options of this plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum