Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When I configure my template I had a problem with the slideshow. I have to give it the position slideshow but there is any. Where can I add or change that? I have the same problem with another template university, there I miss the position content-mas-top…

I hope you can help me…thanks!

Stork11 Friend

Hello stormid,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

impy2101 Friend

If this is a solved issue – how about posting the solution?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@impy2101 352332 wrote:</em><blockquote>If this is a solved issue – how about posting the solution?</blockquote>
    Hello impy2101,

I’m waiting for stormid’s information to check his/her site for problem.

If you’d like to assign a position to a module, you can add it into “Position” setting in module settings of “Module Manager”.

Regards.

impy2101 Friend

Hello, Stork11,
    The reason why I asked for a solution was because I found this in the JA Brisk Solved Issues. Since I’m now working on the Slideshow of my website and having many problems – I am going through all the various questions and posts in hopes of finding answers. 🙂 So now…tell me…why does my text descriptions creep up and down – with some of them disappearing behind the header section? 😀

Stork11 Friend

<em>@impy2101 352414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, Stork11,
    The reason why I asked for a solution was because I found this in the JA Brisk Solved Issues. Since I’m now working on the Slideshow of my website and having many problems – I am going through all the various questions and posts in hopes of finding answers. 🙂 So now…tell me…why does my text descriptions creep up and down – with some of them disappearing behind the header section? :-D</blockquote>
    Hello impy2101,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

impy2101 Friend

Ah, you’ve already replied to my post and I just pm you the info. 🙂 But you do see what I mean about this post being in the solved area?

Stork11 Friend

Hello impy2101,

Please remove “bottom: 120px;” of “.ja-ss-desc” style in “/templates/ja_brisk/css/themes/red/mod_jaslideshowlite.css” file, at line 80.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

impy2101 Friend

If I could thank you twice…I would! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  impy2101 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum