Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When going to the back end of Joomla, Selecting Template Manager then selecting “JA Brisk – Default” then from there selecting “Layout” to get to the Layout and Responsive Configuration, 3 Module Positions reset, they are position-6, position-13 and position-16. they are supposed to be full width (12) with the only 1 module on the bootstrap. What happens is every time I go to the section, it has them set as the only 1 module in each section, but the width or size is 4 or 3 instead of 12. What I do is I click on the #2 to make it split, then back to 1 to make it single then I have the changes. Once I go back it reverts back. I am attaching a screen shot of what I mean to help understand.

This is a fresh install from the Helper Package. So far I have changed the logo, added a few slider images, modified the social-list.png file and disabled 1 of the position-23 modules.

I have checked on the demo site in admin, and it does not do this, this was doing this from the first time I went into the layout editor.

I have Joomla 3.2 with T3 2.0.1 (I updated the stock t3 and slider thinking maybe it was the issue to 2.0.0 a few days ago, then just upgraded to 2.0.1 t3 tonight)

1. T1
    2. t2
    3. t3
    4. t4
    tslavinaaws Friend

Ok, after Reinstalling, I have found out where the issue starts, but have not found a soultion. I installed a fresh demo and the first thing I did was check the layout configuration and selected Home template. It works fine. I then jumped right to install the latest t3 framework update v2.0.0 and, then I went right to the Layout configuration and the problem I stated above exist.

I re installed once again, and instead of installing 2.0.0 I installed t3 2.0.1 and the same issue.

I have checked the INI file for the layout, and the INI file is written correctly once you save the changes, but it’s not loading the saved changes properly.

I hope this helps.

On another note, Reverting back to the t3 1.x framework (the original version) does not fix the issue. I have not tried to uninstall the t3 framework then install 1.x though (Will try that now)

Another Update.

If you uninstall the t3 2.0.1 framework then install the t3 1.4.3 framework the issue is resolved. (But still unable to use 2.x framework)

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is problem from home.ini file in JA Brisk template. You can fix this problem as

+ Remove templates/ja_brisk/etc/layout/home.ini file

+ Refresh page again

Let me know if it helps

tslavinaaws Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 401204 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is problem from home.ini file in JA Brisk template. You can fix this problem as

+ Remove templates/ja_brisk/etc/layout/home.ini file

+ Refresh page again

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

No, this did not fix the issue.. I had deleted the home.ini file and when I refreshed, it looked like the Default layout.. So I went in and changed all the positions to how they were supposed to be, saved the changes, and upon reload it was the same problem again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to do with this:

+ Download my attached file

+ Copy it into plugins/system/t3/includes/core/templatelayout.php

Don’t forget to backup old file first

1. templatelayout.zip
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum