Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello

Due to the fact that some threads where lost I create a new one. I have problems with the search head position.

One of your developers already helped me with this one. He added some code to the custom.css. This took care if firefox, at least almost. As you can see the red button is too far right.

Another problem is, that this solution only seems to work on firefox but not on IE and Google Chrome. In those browsers the red button in underneath the search input field.

second problem. I have a responsive design as sen below

As I understand this, the search head should be below the logo for the mobiles. Looking at my iphone I see the following

Thank you for your help.

1. Search-head-too-far-right
    2. template
    3. iphone
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to check that bug on your site but I get this bug from front-end and back-end

1. Screen-Shot-2015-03-02-at-14.19.49
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-03-02-at-14.19.31
    relsig Friend

send you a PM with the login credentials. I hope it works now.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@relsig 461060 wrote:</em><blockquote>send you a PM with the login credentials. I hope it works now.</blockquote>

Yes, I can access URL of your site but I tried to change it from back-end of your site but I did not appear front-end site maybe it was cache, you can try to fix it with the solution below

+ Open templates/ja_brisk/tpls/blocks/header.php file

+ Look at the screenshot

Let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-09.04.56
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-09.17.01
    relsig Friend

Thanks for your answer. It looks like the span is too small. My problem at the moment is that the logo span is also too small as well as the menu span (after login there are additional menu items in root). I can’t make the search head wider.

If I want to remove the search head completely, what’s the best thing to do?
    – I disabled the module search head, this didn’t remove the span of course
    – I set the span to 0, this didn’t help very much too
    – remove the code in the header block?

Thanks

Roger

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Roger,

Have you sorted out the problem on your site? I checked on your site and saw the search form on mobile layout was disabled

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-09.27.50
    relsig Friend

Hello

Had to disable the search head for the mobile menu. When I take Firefox and make it very narrow, so that it switches to off canvas menu, then the search header is shown right on top of the logo covering it. That’s strange, if I look at the layout in the template manager in the backend the search head should be displayed below the logo above the three icons. But in reality unfortunately it is not working that way.

No unfortunately I haven’t sorted it out.

Roger

Ninja Lead Moderator

I enabled search module in mobile layout and add the css style into templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css file

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .ja-header .ja-logo {
    left: 50px !important;
    }

.t3-mainnav .navbar .btn-navbar {
    margin: 5px 5px 0px !important;
    }

.head-search .search-query {
    width: 55px !important;
    float: left;
    }

.head-search .finder {
    margin-right: 0px !important;
    }

.ja-header .ja-logo {
    left: 50px !important;
    }

.ja-header .ja-logo .logo-image img {
    width: 60%;
    margin-top: 5px !important;
    }
    .ja-header .ja-search {
    right: 0px !important;
    }
    .head-search .finder .btn {
    float: left;
    }
    }

Now you can see it’s working fine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum