Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_droid/?tp=1 it shows the left middle position as “content”.

The “content” position does not show up in the list nor does it work if I type it in. There is also no content-bottom????

I have also tried “body” in your demo there is content in that location…. what is the position next to “left” called???

And for the record, it would be very accomodating if each time you design a template you use the SAME position labels.

I need to publish a module that falls under main content such as “content-bottom” “content-mass-bottom” or any other the other names you use for that position.

eclectic Friend

Here is a screen shot.

1. content-position.fw_
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

On : http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_droid/?tp=1

“Content” is “content-main” – view images

This is just our demo website, so, it’s built by design. If you want add “content-bottom” or “content-mass-bottom” you can add it manually in template manager.

I do not understand your attachment above.

1. 6-5-2012-1-34-29-PM
    eclectic Friend

What is not to understand about my picture? I have indicated on bottom left where a position should be. On your link there is a “content” “left” “right”, I have a blank space for “content” as indicated on my picture.

My point is that I should not have to add standard positions which are available in other templates. This is not the first time I have been told to “Make it” when I have used a quickstart package. I’m not asking for a non-standard position here. I don’t know how to add a position, and if I did, would I need to do so each time there is a new release of this template. So easy for you to do the work and save us from having to use a modified template.

I don’t understand your cavalier attitude.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eclectic 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum