Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I first tested with the quickstart installation of ja_urani. everything works fine there.
    Now I’m going to the live production, clean install of joomla and installation of template ja_urani.
    I am not able to select the module postion item-tabs.
    I only have the standard positions available in my drop down list.

Thanx for answerring my question.
    Kind regards,
    Kristel

P.S. i used the latest version of ja_urani 1.0.2

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kristelvdl,

in the position box, click and type ja-tabs >> Joomla 1.5 allows that. I have updated the xml file and now updating the download files. So that such problem is not faced by members. Although the user-guide does have the module and their positions mentioned. You can refer that too.

This is what i have added to the XML file. and there seems to be spelling mistake for breadcrumb >> mentioned as breadcrumbs. Corrected that too in the XML file.
    <blockquote>
    <position>footnav</position>
    <position>item-tabs</position>
    <position>ja-tabs</position>
    <position>ja-top</position></blockquote>

Arvind

cetinge Friend

<em>@drarvindc 170946 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kristelvdl,

in the position box, click and type ja-tabs >> Joomla 1.5 allows that. I have updated the xml file and now updating the download files. So that such problem is not faced by members. Although the user-guide does have the module and their positions mentioned. You can refer that too.

This is what i have added to the XML file. and there seems to be spelling mistake for breadcrumb >> mentioned as breadcrumbs. Corrected that too in the XML file.

Arvind</blockquote>

I have same problem with ja_anion I can’t find ja_tabs position on position list, I added ja_tabs to the xml file, but the problem still continues, I can’t assign any module to the ja_tabs module.

What should I do ? pls help it’s important

aman204 Friend

Hi cetinge,

Please enter postion as suggested by Arvind::
    <blockquote>
    in the position box, click and type ja-tabs >> Joomla 1.5 allows that. </blockquote>

Also, here is complete tutorial reference on it::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-new-module-position/

For consideration, position name is ja-tabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum