Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I was editing the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module. first i had difficulties to add more article on that position, and never worked …after i changed change the order to descending, than the module just vanished and the position header-1 there is not now ….on the layout …could you fix it for me please ….just make the position HEADER-1 come back to the layout …thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided when opening this thread doesn’t works , could you enable it or change to a working one ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided when opening this thread doesn’t works , could you enable it or change to a working one ?

Parisi Friend

Just send a PV For , please read it

Parisi Friend

Just send a PV For , please read it

pavit Moderator

Hi

Position header-1 is normally available as you can see

I published JA ACM Module trending topics and it is correctly showing now

pavit Moderator

Hi

Position header-1 is normally available as you can see

I published JA ACM Module trending topics and it is correctly showing now

Parisi Friend

I saw it , however another problem comes up : this module is related to a joomla category – and i unpublished almost all of them , just 2 articles is showing on the category , why is showing all and why it doesn’t show up the article i created

Parisi Friend

I saw it , however another problem comes up : this module is related to a joomla category – and i unpublished almost all of them , just 2 articles is showing on the category , why is showing all and why it doesn’t show up the article i created

pavit Moderator

Hi

Switch module to items type and choose your topic item then all articles related to that item will be showed

pavit Moderator

Hi

Switch module to items type and choose your topic item then all articles related to that item will be showed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum