Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

In your Joomla control panel, it’s under Site –> Template Manager –> Module Positions

One should really take the time to become familiar with the Joomla back-end/control panel.

georgios Friend

I am sorry but this position “topsl” in preview

But there is no apparent drop in positions modules
    I do not see how this point without pull-down menu directly to this position … topsl And I find no lines indicated in xml

TomC Moderator

For a Joomla 1.0.x site, it will not be within the xml file as it is with a Joomla 1.5.x site.

Again, you check, add, and delete module positions within your Module Position Manager.
    Make sure that the tops1 is one of the listed module positions within the manager.

georgios Friend

Ok, that’s all right with your manipulation … I am stupid …

sorry, thanks

nehocxela Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49939 wrote:</em><blockquote>In your Joomla control panel, it’s under Site –> Template Manager –> Module Positions

One should really take the time to become familiar with the Joomla back-end/control panel.</blockquote>

Thank you tcraw1010. I thought I was familiar with the back end control panel but never have had to change module position names before.

Perfect advice. Worked perfectly.

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of assistance.

😎

lasor123 Friend

Hi all.

I have the same problem, i only have 132 lines in that file.

Best, Lasor

http://www.wibergpartner.dk
    Ver. 1.0.15

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  lasor123 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum