Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

for some strange reason module positions that DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN seem to still “push over” other positions.
    For instance, I have something in position 1 and 2… nothing in 3 and 4, but positions 1 and 2 only take half of the width of the template, like as if there is something in 3 and 4.

same thing for the footer positions. (I am using footer 1, 2 and 3… but they are pushed over as if I have something in 4, 5 and 6)

It was just fine until I had to move the site to another host and domain. (client changed her mind on the domain name and hosting)….

sigh… and that’s not ALL of my problems since the move, but I am just trying to hit each one down as I go….

PLEASE HELP… I don’t understand what is wrong

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lndesigns,

The temporary admin account didn’t work, could you please recheck so I can investigate the problem for you ?

lndesigns Friend

Thnx… sent you a PM with the info.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lndesigns,

Unfortunately, even the account you provided via private reply didn’t work. Please recheck and make sure you can login at least once. In addition, if you have IP restriction or any rule set via Admin Tools that block my access, you might want to temporary disable it as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum