Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What do I need to change to remove the whitespace below my slider in position-1? See my link below.

http://borkholderarchery.com/index.php?tp=1&templateStyle=9

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t done so already, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path —>
    /templates?ja_purity_iii/css

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-sl {
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    ]

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

You can, of course, play around with the pixel value for the “padding-bottom” property until you arrive at the result you’re happy with.

Hope That helps

Radonja Djurisic Friend

in modules > slide

u can set width 900
    and height 200

under image settings

touchdown Friend

I answered my own question: remove the minimum height from the following css file: modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

TomC Moderator

<em>@touchdown 427323 wrote:</em><blockquote>I answered my own question: remove the minimum height from the following css file: modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css</blockquote>

That’s certainly another way to go about it.

GOOD JOB !!!

😎

touchdown Friend

Haha I thought I had it working but then I went to @tomc‘s solution with the Custom.css and that works like a charm. Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@touchdown 428017 wrote:</em><blockquote>Haha I thought I had it working but then I went to @TomC ‘s solution with the Custom.css and that works like a charm. Thanks.</blockquote>

Happy to have been able to assist . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum