Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, in my homepage style 4 I don’t want to see a portfolio, how can I do?
    Thank you

pavit Moderator

<em>@blackeaglece 502153 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, in my homepage style 4 I don’t want to see a portfolio, how can I do?
    Thank you</blockquote>

Hi there

Home page style-4 is set as menu item type as isotope layout so if you do not want to show a portfolio you should change the menu item type to something else

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502158 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Home page style-4 is set as menu item type as isotope layout so if you do not want to show a portfolio you should change the menu item type to something else</blockquote>

Hi I’ve changed a menu type but in home page I continue to see the images. I suspended the menu item Portfolio but nothing has changed.
    Thank you

pavit Moderator

Could you tell us what you want to have in your home page ? and send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so i can take a look at your configuration ?

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502160 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you tell us what you want to have in your home page ? and send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so i can take a look at your configuration ?</blockquote>
    Hello, thank you, I want to see on my HP, movie background, and after

• Next project
    • work on

No thumb of portfolio
    in PM user data
    Thank you very much

pavit Moderator

Non puoi avere la tua home page come richiesto in quanto Next Projects si riferisce ad un modulo infinite paging relativo alle immagini da mostrare , quindi un portfolio , se elimini il portfolio elimini anche il next project

quindi al massimo puoi avere

1)Video background
    2) Work On
    3) Footer

Spero di essermi spiegato a sufficienza.

Ciao

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502175 wrote:</em><blockquote>Non puoi avere la tua home page come richiesto in quanto Next Projects si riferisce ad un modulo infinite paging relativo alle immagini da mostrare , quindi un portfolio , se elimini il portfolio elimini anche il next project

quindi al massimo puoi avere

1)Video background
    2) Work On
    3) Footer

Spero di essermi spiegato a sufficienza.

Ciao</blockquote>

I don’t want to see the image like a screenshot attached.
    thank you

pavit Moderator

Please go to this url http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and open a ticket Joomlart developers will help you

Best regards

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502186 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please go to this url http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and open a ticket Joomlart developers will help you

Best regards</blockquote>
    Ok Grazie, ho appena apreto un ticket
    Thank you very much
    Ciao

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blackeaglece 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum