Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed Purity iii quickstart, all is running well. I have created a new portfolio page and changed the columns in menu basic setting to 6 set to portfolio template and used smaller graphics. Works well on the desktop but when viewing on mobile Samsung 4s the images re-size to 100% of the mobile screen in one column. I would like them to stay as smaller images and go across then down the screen as on the desktop view.

Joomla 3.2.3
    T3V2.1.3
    Template 1.0.1

Any thoughts?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@billyray 419827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have installed Purity iii quickstart, all is running well. I have created a new portfolio page and changed the columns in menu basic setting to 6 set to portfolio template and used smaller graphics. Works well on the desktop but when viewing on mobile Samsung 4s the images re-size to 100% of the mobile screen in one column. I would like them to stay as smaller images and go across then down the screen as on the desktop view.

Joomla 3.2.3
    T3V2.1.3
    Template 1.0.1

Any thoughts?</blockquote>

HI, i checked your site, its offline 🙁
    Can you PM me your site url and admin credentials . i will have a closer look

billyray Friend

Hello

I am still having this problem, any suggestions?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@billyray 422518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I am still having this problem, any suggestions?

Thanks</blockquote> @billyray
    HI, i checked the provide url of your site . its offline
    its really hard to assume the issue you are facing .
    Please provide a screenshot with illustrate your problems .

If possible PM me the admin details of Your site .
    I will have a closer look

billyray Friend

Hello pankajsharma,

I did pm you a few week ago, I will send again.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i received the PM from you. but there is no login credentials provided by you. please PM the admin credentials of your site

billyray Friend

Sorry,

You are now super admin, use the same login

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I am afraid that will need heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope. Sorry for not being of much help under this case.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum