Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just updated the pop up module and template, but now have an issue when you open the website for the first time the portfolio area only opens the top part, you do not see the pop up articles, it opens say an inch of the top of the portfolio area, when you refresh a few times it opens completely. http://www.shsw.nl

What causes this.

I wish I had not updated the template and pop-up because it has cost me already 2 hours fixing everything again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s working as fine on your site, see the screenshot

You need to clear cache of your site and browser again

1. JAContentPopup
    tiwi Friend

Thanks, but it was not the pop-up that had the problem but the module block area in the website with the pop-up images and articles only opened the top of this block, you could see the module title and the subtitle text but below that it stopped opening and only after refresh it completely opened. I tried this in chrome on 2 computers and apple tablet, all the same. I will check it again on a clean computer and see if it happens again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check the problem your mentioned on Kindle fire but it’s working fine.

It would be great if you can include screenshot and details of what you would like to do.

Do let me know the device you tested on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum