Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It is Friday morning here, what the…? Really annoying, as it keeps coming back. Please remove this **** and focus on Uber development 🙂

1. 3EFCXZD
    Anonymous Moderator

Our weekend notice was probably popping up early at your end due to timezone difference. It could be quite annoying indeed, you can try clicking on the [X] to minimize the window.

rsystems Friend

<em>@JA Developer 463541 wrote:</em><blockquote>Our weekend notice was probably popping up early at your end due to timezone difference. It could be quite annoying indeed, you can try clicking on the [X] to minimize the window.</blockquote>

Please fix this and make it look at the operating system internal clock.. this is ridiculous. Even if I close it, when I go to a new page, it always pops up again.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@rsystems 463884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please fix this and make it look at the operating system internal clock.. this is ridiculous. Even if I close it, when I go to a new page, it always pops up again.</blockquote>
    Yes thank you for your suggestion. We will definitely consider it for the next forum upgrade 🙂 .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum