Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, Guys,
    Is it possible to do in the “Popular Tags module” tags to display in the language of the page?
    Now Popular Tags: Russian + English all my site. Required English site version English tags, and in Russian site version only Russian tags.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Did you published two different module on your different languages pages ?
    Take a look in this userguide.
    Hope it helps

company Friend

Yes. i did it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Is your problem is solved ?
    Please explain what is issue a bit . Tags are coming from core Joomla . and when you are in multilingual site you need to define tags in all languages . Also when the tags goes to the result page it should be in a menu . so the language will comes on that page .
    Currently i can see your module showing tags for both languages .
    I suggest you to Post this issue in Joomla Forum .
    Popular tag module is Core joomla module we can not provide support for core Joomla .
    Post this issue on Joomla forum here

company Friend

My web-site is bilingual (Russian and English).
    Now tags in two languages in one place are displayed, and I would like to filter tags by language on the pages.
    For the reason that I create every tag in Russian and in English, and then I have a cloud that makes two tags but with the same meaning.
    Is it possible to make settings to filter tags by languague on the pages?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI as i mentioned above it is a core joomla module .
    Popular tag module is Core joomla module we can not provide support for core Joomla .
    Post this issue on Joomla forum here

company Friend

Oh. I understand you.
    Could you inform me how to replace standard logo in low left corner to my logo?

company Friend

I find answer, thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Greate . all the best for development site .
    Let me know if you have any issue in this .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum