Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I installed the module and it functions nearly perfectly. The only thing which doesn’t function is the “Show Popup”. The article opens in a new window and not in a pop up. Have I done something wrong?

(I’m using Joomla 3.1.5)

phong nam Friend

Hi christiandelamboy,

At this time, there is a bug of JA Content Popup module in displaying the popup view on our JA Mitius template only that our developer has been working to update the bug fix in next updated release of this module. The bug report is raised at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAMODPOPUP-29

But, actually you are installing our module on a 3rd party template (JSN Boot Pro) that I’m sure our JA Content Popup module isn getting a conflict or not with this template. But, if possible, can you try to test our module on default Joomla template (i.e Beez) ? Then inform us the result, we will back to assist you for further checking if needed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum