Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

http://66.147.244.52/~gaiaconv/

I am unable to see how the Pop-Up Module determines the order in which iut displays the content. I need to bebable to control the display order somehow, please advise.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Currently, the order on JA ContentPopup mdoule is ordering by create date of articles and this module doesn’t support the set order option on it

Gorden Mack Developer

Once you have opened up a pop-up, the order via the prev / next buttons appears to be by created date. But the display in the module is not controlled in that manner, nor does it seem controlled in any manner. I need to control the order in side the module display, and have the prev / next buttons follow that same manner.

I will email you privileges so you can see the issue.

Ninja Lead Moderator

At the moment, you have enabled the Right to Left (RTL) settings on your site, that’s why everything is now shown from Right to left. However, as you only want to make change to only 1 module, hence I DO NOT suggest you to disable the RTL settings in your template manager, as it would changed things around and that seems to not be your initial idea.

According to your above request, here is HOW you can make changes to the module with CSS:

Open templates/ja_beranis/less/mod_jacontentpopup.less file

From

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    width: 19.4%;
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: text-top;
    float: right;
    }

change to

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    width: 19.4%;
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: text-top;
    float: left;
    }

tomoe Friend

Would be nice if there is a “sort by order” option. Maybe in a next version… 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tomoe 406219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would be nice if there is a “sort by order” option. Maybe in a next version… :)</blockquote>

I am afraid you need to change it manually. This feature is not possible to be included since it conflicts with LTR on the module.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum