Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear sir/madam,

I made a menu item ‘Golf” on my website http://www.opien.nl, i use an rss feed to show content. When I open an article and the popup shows the article, I get only two centimeters of image and a 90% blank page, I tried to open the website in explorer and mozilla on two different computers and i still had the same problem. on the other hand, on my Ipad I did not have this problem?

I also noticed that when I open the popup on my Ipad that I cannot scroll completely to the bottom of the page, do you know how to solve that?

Hope you can help me with both questions?

Bas

HeR0 Friend

Hi Remmers,

I have check and could see that it works as normal, please clean all cache, cookie on your browser and cache on your website.

Regards,

Bas Friend

Thanks for you reply. I noticed that it takes quiet a long time to show the popup in it’s complete status. Does that have to do with downloading the picture from the donor website?

Can I change a setting which helps load this page quicker?

Regards,
    Bas

PS. I noticed a problem in explorer, I made a screendump of my website in explorer and you can see the problem with the topmenu? I do not have this problem in Firefox, do you have any idea?

1. screen-in-explorer
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Remmers
    I checked on IE 8 & IE 9 and could see that all is working well . Which version of IE are you using?

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum